Obesity can constitute a disability in certain circumstances, the EU's highest court has ruled. The court said that if obesity could hinder "full and effective participation" at work then it could count as a disability.
- South Berwick apartment complex to promote aging in place
- Getting Through Christmas
- Working While on Disability
- Skin Patches Enable Smartphone-Controlled Pain Relief
- Documenting the true disabled accessibility of every music venue
- Biotech Entrepreneur Tony Coles Takes Aim At Parkinson's And Alzheimer's
- Disability-Related Hate Crimes Down
- iBill will identify currency for the visually impaired
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.
Are you in need of technical assistance to make your facilities and private homes accessible to all people?