Bill Bouffard's life changed 35 years ago when he became a C6 quadriplegic after being injured in a motorcycle accident. "I have been a consumer of Alpha One since then and my experience has been fruitful and pretty amazing at times.
- This Self-Healing, Muscle-Like Material Could Revolutionize Prosthetics, Scientists Say
- Meet LIM, the tech company creating the ultimate wearable: prosthetic sockets
- Share Your Voting Experiences!
- Autism Wandering Bill Gains Momentum In Congress
- Notice of Public Hearing
- How Facebook is helping the blind 'see' pictures their friends share online
- Apple's short film on autism proves that accessibility features matter
- New White Sox Announcer With Cerebral Palsy Is Making MLB History