The Justice Department and Carnival Corp. today announced a comprehensive, landmark settlement agreement under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) to advance equal access for individuals with disabilities who travel on cruise ships.
- Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of the ADA
- Apple celebrates 25th anniversary of the ADA with collection
- ADA 25th Anniversary Events This Week
- Disability rights group releases Uber attack ad
- Nominate an Outstanding Direct Care Worker
- Mass. Attorney General to talk about disability access with Uber, Lyft
- Prosthetic legs that Anchor Directly to the Bone
- Nike Launches Flyease, Changing The Game For People With Disabilities
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.