More parents - especially upper-income ones - are reporting that their children have a physical, developmental or mental health disability, a study finds.
- Blind pedestrian killed in Surry
- Paraplegic from Maine, burned by heated seat, blames GM
- Government disability payments skyrocketing despite fewer veterans
- Maine sees increase in non-Lyme tick-bite illnesses
- Maine Housing Needs to Hear From You
- Deep brain stimulation brings relief
- Disability Payments to Veterans More than Doubled Since 2000
- Diabetes-related amputations more common in poor areas
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.
Are you in need of technical assistance to make your facilities and private homes accessible to all people?