Maine native Patty Griffin has just released her ninth studio album, "Servant of Love." Griffin, 51, is performing on Saturday night as close to her home town of Old Town as geographically possible with a show at the Collins Center for the Arts in Orono.
- Free Outdoor Yoga Event for Brain Injury Survivors
- Maine Accessible Design Awards 2015
- ACL launches What is Brain Health? campaign
- This Bionic Suit May Be the Future of Prosthetics
- First prosthetic hand that can change grip with gestures
- Lying Down Desk
- People with autism and learning disabilities excel in creative thinking, study shows
- Alter Ur Ego with wheelchair-friendly jeans
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.