The increased cost of EpiPens has made headlines recently, but the expensive price tag on this life-saving device wasn't news to Danielle Sotirakos, a mother of three children including an 8-year-old daughter newly diagnosed with several nut allergies.
- Tax Credits to Help Seniors Stay at Home
- Brain Therapy Triggers Recovery From Spinal Cord Injury
- Disability Could Play Outsized Role In Election
- Autism Speaks Co-Founder Dies At 69
- ALS gene discovery a drop in the ice bucket challenge legacy
- Robotic Onesie Assists Babies at Risk for Cerebral Palsy
- Disability Rights on Center Stage at the Democratic Convention
- Special Surfers
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.