Even though there are fewer veterans now than a decade ago, the government is paying nearly three times as much in disability payments as it did then, according to a budget analysis that says the war on terrorism has left troops more severely injured than previous conflicts did.
- Blind pedestrian killed in Surry
- Paraplegic from Maine, burned by heated seat, blames GM
- Maine sees increase in non-Lyme tick-bite illnesses
- Maine Housing Needs to Hear From You
- Deep brain stimulation brings relief
- Disability Payments to Veterans More than Doubled Since 2000
- Diabetes-related amputations more common in poor areas
- UK Sanctions Self-Driving Cars
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.
Are you in need of technical assistance to make your facilities and private homes accessible to all people?