When not disrupting an industry, growing his company or pitching prospective clients, Shubham Banerjee can be found meeting his board, brainstorming with engineers or knocking on the doors of venture capitalists. Such is the life of a Silicon Valley entrepreneur. He is 13 years old.
- Maine Med opening state's only 24-hour pharmacy
- Warwick Davis: 'Being angry would be a waste of my life"
- Education Scholarship Now Taking Applications
- Bangor Public Disability Forum This Monday
- App Connects Blind Users with Sighted Helpers
- UK Cinema fails to provide wheelchair access for The Theory of Everything
- Republicans target Social Security disability
- Glaucoma: Non-Discriminant of Age
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.