Doctors told Amanda Boxtel that she would never walk again after a tragic skiing accident left her paralyzed from the waist down. But 22 years after she lost use of her legs, Boxtel can now stand and walk with the aid of a robotic exoskeleton.
- First prosthetic hand that can change grip with gestures
- Lying Down Desk
- People with autism and learning disabilities excel in creative thinking, study shows
- Alter Ur Ego with wheelchair-friendly jeans
- Portland Wheelers has first of its adaptive tricycle fleet
- ADA 25th Anniversary Celebration in Augusta - Rescheduled
- 3rd Annual Empowerment Forum for People with Disabilities
- Study Adds Piece to the Alzheimer's Puzzle
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.