Consumers can now download medical apps for at-home monitoring of just about any obscure ailment, and apps for general wellness, diet, and fitness are proliferating. According to one recent count, the iTunes app store now contains 13 000 health and wellness apps.
- Dealing with Dementia
- Blind activist making strides for the disabled in Turkey
- New Website Aids Accessibility to Boston College Campus
- 'Rowing' wheelchair is a moving experience
- Winners not witches: Ghana's disabled athletes strive to beat stigma
- Farm Gives Adults With Autism A Chance To Grow
- Apple's HealthKit to be used in medical trials at Stanford, Duke
- Schizophrenia 'made up of eight specific genetic disorders'
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.
Are you in need of technical assistance to make your facilities and private homes accessible to all people?