A bill would do away with public hearings and lawmakers' approval in order for the state to change services to people with intellectual disabilities.
- Maine DHHS chief ordered to contempt hearing over mental hospital admissions
- Panel Recommends Medical Pot For ALS, Ulcerative Colitis
- Disability Protesters Arrested at White House to Mark 25 Years of the ADA
- Area disability rights activists protest in D.C.
- Run For Independence 2015
- "Liquid Biopsies" Offer New Promises in Cancer Detection and Monitoring
- Making NYC's Aging Subway System Accessible
- How Brain Pacemakers Treat Parkinson's Disease
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.