There is a public hearing this Wednesday, March 4th on the Governor's proposal to significantly cut existing drug and health care benefits to nearly 40,000 very low income Maine seniors.
- Can music help to de-stigmatise disability in Gaza?
- Wheelchair Users: We need your input
- Wounded Marine Finds New Life As An Underwear Model
- Inquiry over Boston College Accessibility
- Seventy percent of the FDNY's females are retiring on disability
- Coping With the Physical Toll of Decades of Farming: 'Agrability Project' Aims to Help
- Architecture For Everyone
- Assistive Technology from Ancient to Modern Times
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.